Creating a wildly successful online course is making a more significant impact in a global marketplace, and of course, it’s one of the money-making ideas.
Before creating an online course, make sure you have the knowledge and expertise of a topic you are sharing online so that if anyone asks about the subject, you have an answer. With this, you are building trust in the people, and if you have their confidence, they will spread the word about your work. The more people know about your online course, the more people will subscribe and buy your product.
What kind of Online Course can I share online?
You can share your expertise about anything; you can share how you repair your windows, your car, your backyard, your garden, and even the simplest thing you do. I know someone out there needs an answer or guide how to repair something or to do something.
If you have the topic, determine the most engaging methods on how you deliver your lesson. Please make a video or audio content, a visual to make it more attractive and no boring.
10 Platforms to Create and Sell Online Courses
1. Udemy – they are connecting students all over the world with the best instructor. According to Udemy, they are the leading global marketplace for teaching and learning. They are helping individuals reach their goals and pursue their dreams.
2. SkillShare – is a learning platform with online classes taught by the world’s best practitioners. Some courses are personalized, on-demand learning in design, photography, and many more. You can explore new skills, deepen existing passions, and get lost in creativity. You can download the Skillshare apps to take classes on the go, stream, or download video or wherever you learn best.
3. Teachable – creating your online courses is so easy or simple to do by a platform used by many students. With Teachable, you can create online courses, coaching services, and sell with the best online business platform used by entrepreneurs to sell $500m+ to over 18 million. With Teachable, you will have access to everything you need to create and sell online courses and coaching. Their stress-free platform makes it easy for tech skills or no tech skills.
4. WizIQ – easy-to-use, and they have everything you need to teach and train online, affordable Virtual Classrooms and LMS Software. Deliver live and self-paced online courses. It’s an education and training technology leader. Deploy WizIQ to take your tutoring operations online and expand into new markets with minimum investment.
5. Teachery – build and sell your excellent online course with zero fees. They believe everyone has a course to teach. It’s there mission to make the course creation process very easy. With Teachery, you don’t need a Ph.D. and nothing to install. Creating an online course with Teachery is unlimited.
6. LearnWorlds – you can create and sell online courses using your website. According to Learn Worlds, they are the best online course platform for creating, marketing, and promoting your online courses. Start monetizing your skills, experiences, and your audience. Engage learners with video interactions, note-taking, interactive ebooks, self-assessment, certificates, SCORM, and much more.
7. Pathwright – is an all-in-one design, learning, and teaching platform for reinventing your world of education, and it’s free. They’ve been helping organizations for over a decade. Unlock your creativity and have more time on your hands.
8. Simplero – is a straightforward software that allows coaches to scale their business through marketing, online courses, and memberships. Using Simplero, you will have a beautiful experience, no matter what digital product you sell.
9. Kajabi – launch your online business in minutes with there all-in-one platform that makes it easy to create online courses, launch marketing campaigns, build landing pages. They’ve spent the last ten years helping over 50,000 business owners and sustain a successful business online. Their customers have made over 1.5 billion dollars on the platform to date.
10. Ruzuku – is a platform for everything you need to connect with your audience, create inspiring content, and change the world. Ruzuku is offering a 100% free trial to start creating courses, and you begin accepting registrations. You can make money from your course during your trial without paying a dime.
Creating an online course is another legit way to earn money online. Today a lot of free online resources can host your classes online. If you are a teacher, this is an excellent opportunity to create an online course. Upload it, and this will be a good source of passive income.