A data encoder is a person who’s job is to enter data in the system. During this COVID-19 pandemic, a lot of companies closes there offices and hired data encoder to work at home. If you are looking for a legit way to earn money online while working at home – data entry is an excellent source of income, and the best thing about working at home is the flexibility to work whenever you want.
What are the skills and tasks for the data encoder?
Data entry jobs required quick typing skills and great accuracy. The task includes organizing data, uploading documents in the systems, checking information, deleting and modifying incorrect information, inventories, etc.
10 Companies Hiring a Work from Home Data Encoder
Below are companies offering legitimate data entry jobs that you can do from home.
1. Picoworkers – an online marketplace that offering various easy to do it online jobs that connects Freelancers around the world with business owners. Businesses who need other people to help them to support their work come to Picoworkers. Here they can hire workers for easy to do it and quick jobs. To know more about Picoworkers, click here.
2. FlexJobs – the #1 job site to find remote, work from home, and flexible job opportunities since 2007. Their team hand-curates every job to ensure there are no scams, just professional jobs from entry-level to Ph.D. As a FlexJob member, you can access skills tests, webinars, virtual job fairs, and extensive content to help you craft your resume and cover letter and ace your interview.
3. Microworkers – established in 2009 and is now one of the leading and trusted crowd-based outsourcing platforms online. It is an innovative crowdsourcing platform that connects Employers as well as Workers globally. They offer effective solutions to companies and businesses in need to outsource their jobs and projects. Their platform specializes in deploying micro-jobs to workers such as data collection and analysis, moderation and or extraction of data, annotation, categorization, image or video tagging, translation and transcription, product testing, research, and survey jobs and more.
4. Axion Data Services – leave the hard work of data entry to a company with decades of industry experience. Established in 1996, Axion Data Entry Services is a U.S. based firm providing data entry outsourcing, data verification, and Internet data research services to a national market. Accurate, fast, and secure data entry has never been easier than with Axion Data Entry Services. For years, they’ve served businesses and organizations of all kinds, relieving management of the hassle and cost of managing in-house data entry projects. Be sure to check out some of the past projects they’ve undertaken to get a feel for their commitment to quality and security.
5. Amazon MTurk – Make money in your spare time. Get paid for completing simple tasks. The type of work available on Amazon Mechanical Turk is image/video processing, data verification, and clean-up, information gathering, data processing.
6. Clickworker – they utilize the knowledge of the crowd to engage the know-how and labor of hundreds of thousands of Clickworkers who assist in the fast and efficient processing of projects for your company. Their Clickworkers are independent contractors who provide these services using their computing equipment and schedule. They use a standard web browser to complete tasks on a piece-rate basis. Most of these tasks are part of a larger, more complex project.
7. Capital Typing – started back in 2004, doing typing, transcription, and data entry projects. Thousands of successful projects and hundreds of happy clients later, they’re still here, more robust, and better than ever. The internet has grown, technology has advanced, and they have become experts in designing and implementing complete business process outsourcing solutions for any need. Over the years, their knowledge and expertise have grown, and so has the scope of services they’re able to provide.
8. DataPlus+ – they provide accurate data entry from any format — handwritten originals, typed copy, online sources, or scanned images. They can also integrate document scanning and business process outsourcing into your project if warranted.
9. Scribie – the work involves listening to the audio files and typing it as accurately as possible. You need to pass the test process before becoming a transcriber; once approved, you will be paid for the files you transcribe on an audio hour basis. For each submission, your Scribie.com account will be credited with the appropriate dollar amount. Your earnings will accumulate, and you can transfer it to your PayPal account anytime. From PayPal, the funds can be transferred to your bank account. There are no monthly commitments or minimum withdrawal limits. Payments are made once a day.
10. Accutran Global – established in 2002, AccuTran Global provides transcription and related services to clients around the world from there headquarters in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. AccuTran Global is a proven and reliable partner for all transcription needs. The high level of accuracy and ability to meet tight turnaround times make them the right choice for all your outsourcing projects.
How much the Salary of a Data Encoder?
According to Payscale, an entry-level Data Entry Specialist with less than 1-year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $14.23 based on 107 salaries. An early career Data Entry Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $14.62 based on 818 salaries. A mid-career Data Entry Specialist with 5-9 years of experience makes an average total compensation of $15.23 based on 271 salaries. An experienced Data Entry Specialist with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $15.48 based on 265 salaries. In their late-career (20 years and higher), employees make an average total compensation of $16.