The simplest definition for affiliate marketing is to refer a particular product and service to people, and once they buy, you will receive a commission.
According to Investopedia, affiliate marketing means selling goods and services from another person or company. You set up a website and join on some affiliate networks which provide a link that you include on your website. When someone clicks the link and buys the product, you will get a commission. Affiliate marketing can be lucrative, but it takes a commitment of time and money to make it a real business. Do thorough research before you jump on the affiliate-marketing bandwagon.
What is the benefit of Affiliate Marketing?
Once you have an affiliate marketing, you will receive a passive income automatically every payout date. You need to maintain good traffic to your website. Promote a product and services to continue earning a commission.
How Much Can You Earn in Affiliate Marketing?
The statistic shows the affiliate marketing spending in the United States from 2010 to 2022. According to the source, the U.S. affiliate marketing spend is due to reach 8.2 billion U.S. dollars by 2022, up from 5.4 billion recorded in 2017. This will give you the figures you need to calculate how much you will earn as affiliate marketer.
10 Best Affiliate Programs in 2020
1. CJ Affiliate – is the world’s largest and most established affiliate marketing network created to help you achieve intelligent, scalable, and sustainable growth. According to CJ Affiliate, they are the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing with over 20 years of experience. Located in Santa Barbara, California, founded in 1998, they have been passionate about driving intelligent growth for there clients.
2. Amazon Associates – for me, Amazon Associates is one of the most extensive affiliate marketing programs. They help content creators, publishers, and bloggers monetize their traffic. They have millions of products available on Amazon Associates use easy link-building tools to direct their audience to their recommendations and earn from qualifying purchases and programs.
3. eBay Partner Network – earn money by driving traffic and prompting sales across one of the world’s largest and most diverse marketplaces. eBay partner network has global brands to local stands; they empower people and creating opportunities for all by connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world.
4. Clickbank – is a leading global retailer with its affiliate marketplace. They help you to grow your sales with an unlimited scale in the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace. Find top-performing products to promote.
5. ShareASale – is an Affiliate Marketing Network for 20 years. They have technology with accolades for speed, efficiency, and accuracy. They are well known in the industry with a fair and honest business reputation. ShareASale is providing its customers with an advanced platform. They deliver the best product and support it with superior customer service provided by people that will follow up, call back, and provide real solutions.
6. Rakuten Marketing – if you have social media followers or numerous traffic to your website, apply as an affiliate marketing publisher in Rakuten Marketing to earn money. Partner with thousands of leading and new brands across a variety of industries will provide your visitors a more personalized and organized advertising experience, with links to products they’ll care about. Give your followers the right message at the right time, and deliver an experience they’ll love.
7. Affiliaxe – they have the largest selection of top offers for affiliate marketing. You can promote on mobile, desktop, or both; we are sure to have the right offer for your geo, vertical, and traffic. There dedicated approvals team will thoroughly assess your application and pair you with one of there stellar affiliate managers. They will give you an affiliate manager to help you further refine your offer selection, establish unique bonus plans, and effectively optimize your traffic.
8. PartnerStack – with Partner Stack, you can manage all your channel program in one dashboard. A complete suite for affiliate, referral, reseller, and marketing solution. With real-time reporting and payouts.
9. DFO Global – their global affiliates have seen their revenue soar when running DFO Global eCommerce. With international offers and with translations by native speakers, localized checkout pages, and country-specific creative assets. Responsive, experienced managers that work closely with you to ensure your success.
10. Pabbly Affiliate Program – as a Pabbly affiliate partner, you can earn a recurring commission on $183 on a single sale. Promote all or any available product & you can make a 30% recurring commission. Pabbly affiliates use a single cookie to track sales of all the products to ensures that you will get a commission on the sale of any Pabbly products you referred to.
Affiliate marketing success depends on your skills and whether your product and service are relevant to your target audience.
Affiliate Marketing is another excellent way of having a passive income. Work with a seller and motivate other affiliate marketers to work as a team and achieve your goals as a team.