Our website www.easytodoit.com doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. Any products presented on the website are available under GNU General Public License.
All items listed on easytodoit are developed by third-party developers & redistributed under the terms of the General Public License (GPL). easytodoit is not affiliated or related to third-party developers or trademark owners, including WordPress, WooCommerce, WP Rocket, YITH, Rocketgenius, etc.
While easytodoit is not associated with nor is endorsed by the developers of any products featured on this website, we support & respect original item authors and encourage clients to purchase directly from them in case they are interested in premium plugin/theme related support & official updates.
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public License (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
easytodoit respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
You can send the written infringement notice to the email – [email protected] . It would take a duration of 2-3 business days for removing the entire copyright material when a claim is found to be valid.