To get people’s trust, companies need to provide excellent customer service. Their product must deliver high-quality services. But as we have said, “mistakes are inevitable” that is why a big company like Apple, Microsoft, and even Twitter is hiring website and apps tester to test their apps and websites. Your task will check the functionality, usability, accessibility, and overall performance of a website or apps. Being a website tester, you will influence the most prominent brand, latest apps, and other innovative company.
What are the requirements?
Once hired, you will be given a set of instructions, and sometimes the task lasts between 20 minutes to one hour depending on the project.
To test website functionality, you need to have the newest model of smartphone and laptop. You have a stable internet connection, and sometimes the company required a recorded video for a completed task.
What are the task of Website and Apps Tester?
The company will ask you about your experience in using apps or browsing the website. They will also ask your opinion on how to improve their product, your expertise about making orders check out, and payment—even the font size and layout of a website.
How much money will you earn?
10 Best website that will pay you to test Website or Apps
Below are for me, the best and legit company to apply as a tester.
1. Userlytics – since 2009, Userlytics have been helping multinationals, agencies, and innovative firms improve the user experience of their websites, apps, and prototypes by hiring a website and apps tester. Register and earn money by completing the short & easy form and join there global community of user testers. Interact with a web or mobile app or other types of digital assets, and speak your thoughts and emotions out loud as you do so, and answer a few questions. Get paid via Paypal once your test results have been approved; depending upon the user test project, you can be paid $5, $10, $15, $20, or other amounts; some of there projects pay as much as $90 for having fun expressing opinions while navigating the web.
2. Usertesting – get paid to share your opinions and experiences—make things you care about. Influence the most prominent brands, latest technologies, and innovative companies — while earning a little extra spending money in your spare time. Enter your email address and complete a sample test. Once your application is approved, start taking real tests and earn real money. Applying to become a test participant is a great way to make a few extra dollars on the side. The number of opportunities you receive will depend on companies looking for participants with your experience.
3. Intellizoom – if you want extra income or to save up for something you want to buy, register as a website and apps tester in Intellizzom and join people all over the world and make an additional income by sharing their experiences in life. Make an impact on the products that you love and use today by sharing your opinion with the people. Participate in studies remotely, on your schedule, from your home or on the go, using your device.
4. StartUpLift – they pay $5 per feedback and allow users to get accepted right away. They provide a website URL and assign a task that they would like you to perform or complete and responds to. You can choose how many jobs you wish to do each day. A requested number of feedback providers can participate whenever a new startup is listed for feedback. Submission is accepted on a first-come-first-served basis; that is why you should visit the website often to check the available jobs.
5. TryMyUI – get paid to use websites and apps and give your honest feedback. At TryMyUI, they help make the web more accessible for everyone. As a tester, use the test website like an actual website and provide your thoughts about it so that the developer can understand your experience and to know how to improve the website or apps. The test lasts approximately 20 minutes.
6. Enrollapp – as an enrollapp member, you will be the first to get a sneak peek behind the screen on what companies are working on right now and give your honest feedback. You can use your desktop, phone, or tablet to take the test.
7. Userfeel – is as testing platforms that give their customer a video of real people speaking their thoughts about websites or apps. It was designed and developed by Usability Researchers for Usability Researchers. They have more than 90 thousand testers, speaking more than 40 languages.
8. Ferpection – they define the research approach that fits your needs. They recruit your B2B, B2C or internal users. They carry out user testing, user interviews, focus groups, quantitative surveys. They recommend custom-made modifications to optimize your project. They pay every last Friday of the month via Paypal or bank transfer.
10. Respondent – Product Research, refine your product with feedback from both current and prospective users. Exploratory Research, test the viability of your ideas quickly and find inspiration for new projects. Competitive Analysis, talk to users of competitive products and hone in on what makes you unique. Consumer Research leverage there top-notch respondents for a wide variety of consumer research topics. Persona Research, build customer personas with live conversations – not guesswork.
Testing website or apps are not designed to be your full-time job, and you are not to get rich at least in this capacity, but it can supplement your income, and you will earn extra money for your next vacation or your next purchase of the latest gadgets.