As per wikipedia, Coins.ph is a financial services platform founded in 2014 by Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Ron Hose and Runar Petursson in Metro Manila, Philippines. In May 2017, Coins.ph raised $5 million in series A extension led by Naspers Ventures
It is the first virtual currency provider in the Philippines to be licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) with a Virtual Currency Exchange license.
Coins.ph is a mobile wallet for cryptocurrency like bitcoin (BTC), bitcoin cash (BCH), ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP) and philippine peso wallet.
- Add fund on your wallet and you are on your way to…pay your bills, purchase mobile load, send money, buy digital currencies.
Below are accepted bills payment:
- Electricity – Meralco, Cotobato Light, Davao Light, ILECO, etc.
- Water – Manila Water, Maynilad, Laguna Water, etc
- Government services – NBI Clearance, Pag-IBIG
- Telco – Globe, PLDT, Smart, Sun Cellular, Globe
- Broadband – Globe, Smart, Sun, etc
- Cable – Cignal, My Destiny, Sky Cable, etc
- Credit card – BDO, BPI, PNB, Unionbank, etc
You can purchase mobile load of the following telco company:
- Touch Mobile
- Talk N Text
You can also credit for your favorite online games like:
- Battle.net Gift Cards
- Cherry Credits
- Garena Shells
- Razer Pin
- Steam Wallet credits
- EX Cash
- Game Club
- Level Up!
You can receive and send money to your loved ones without leaving your house or lining up on a very long line all you need is their email address, Facebook name, or bank account details.
If you are into cryptocurrencies, you can use your coins.ph wallet to buy, invest or send bitcoin, bitcoin cash, or XRP.
Ready to start?
Click the link below to register and get your free P50.00 bonus. You can use this to buy mobile load, game credits, or pay bills.